Tuesday 15 February 2022

Making the magic happen by Sarah Jane Butfield

 


Author and Freelance blogger
Sarah Jane is 
Making the magic happen


Hello and welcome to news of my latest challenge to improve my motivation, it's the #the100dayproject



Take a look at how I am going to achieve my writing goals with 100 days of accountability. #the100dayproject is not just for writers, this can be applied to small changes you want to make in your life or health and well-being.
Make a 100-day commitment to do or change something and let's check in on each other to provide support and encouragement.
Drop a comment below to say what you are changing or doing differently for 100 days and if you have a link to a page, Instagram Facebook or Twitter feel free to pop it in the comments!

Congratulations

Lindsay Jean Thomson for the idea related to global art that inspired me.
I am sure we can make this bigger by applying it to lifestyle, business, health, etc 😍







My 100-day project is to write every day, a minimum of 100 words (my personal aim is 1000 words) for my blogs or current work in progress, which is book 3 in The Nomadic Nurse Series




If you would like to join me and share your progress comment below so that I can follow you and your progress and share it on social media for you.



You can subscribe to #The100DayProject athttps://the100dayproject.substack.com/?utm_medium=web...


Day one for me was yesterday and 564 words were added to my work in progress plus a couple of social media posts.


Good luck everyone... Let's do this!


Thanks for reading and take care,


Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment